Wednesday 5 December 2012

Continuity task: What is a continuity task?

Our continuity task is where we can get a short taster of what its going to be like when filming our actual coursework. It includes all of the things we have to do for our coursework film opening but its just all shortened down. What we will have to do is, create a shot list, create a story board, film it, edit it, include sound, and include technical features such as some camera shots and also mise en scene. Personally i think that for the other people in my group this will be fairly easy as they have done most of the aspects before being past media students or creative media students. I think it is going to be challenging for me as i have never used a camera before or edited properly on my own. I think this will be a really good chance for me to focus and expand on those skills to get ready for our coursework.

The people that i am going with is my actual coursework group, Oscar, Bethany and Imogen. I think this will be a really good chance to figure out each others weaknesses and strength and will also help to assign each other specific roles within the group. I also think that it will be a good chance for us to learn from each other and to grow closer as a group. Overall i think that the continuity task however challenging it may be will be a very good oppintunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment